My name is Chad Currin, and I love food and I love to cook. I also LOVE worms!
You might not think that these things have anything in common, but they do. Without worms and worm castings, it’s nearly impossible to grow organic fruits and vegetables that are bursting with flavor.
And flowers? Wait until you see how they grow with worm castings. They’ll be bigger, more plentiful,
healthier, more resistant to bugs and disease, and, best of all, they’ll produce the most vibrant colors that you’ve ever seen!
Worm castings are based in science, but work like magic!
Okay, I’ll admit it. I am a worm geek!
I could go on and on about the science behind worm castings – and how critical they are – but most
people lose interest. I’ll bet that you just want to know that worm castings will do great things for your
lawn, your garden, and your potted plants!
If you’re interested in learning why worm castings are good for your garden, let me Google it for you.
And you can click here to learn even more about worm casting science.
What makes BioSoil Farm and our worm castings special?
My customers tell me that BioSoil Farm worm castings are the best they’ve ever used. Here’s why:
1. While many other vermiculture operations feed cow or horse manure to their worms, we don’t.
Instead, we keep our worms on a tightly controlled diet that’s vegan, organic, and GMO-free.
The BioSoil.Farm diet features a proprietary list of ingredients and a wide variety of trace
minerals. It enables the worms to, well, um … produce the best quality castings possible.
2. Chlorinated water isn’t allowed on our farm. Instead, we use harvested rainwater and water from our pond.
3. Our farm is off the grid. (kind of) We produce enough solar power to power our annual consumption but we are on the grid. Instead of using power produced from fossil fuels, we get our electricity from the sun.
4. Nearly everything we use comes from a waste stream somewhere. This is quality stuff, just stuff deemed worthless.
5. We support Small Businesses and our Upstate New York economy by shopping with small businesses and as local as possible.
I have always been interested in food and ecology. BioSoil Farm is the way I get my organic exercise,
work for sustainable agriculture, and make food healthier and more delicious!